International trade refers to the exchange of goods and services between countries (or regions) of the world. It is all countries (or regions) in the international division of labor on the basis of the main form of mutual contact, reaction (or area) all over the world in economic interdependence, is made up of the sum of national foreign trade.
1. Adjust the supply and demand relationship in various markets.
2. Promote the full use of production factors.
3. The important basis for countries to participate in international trade is comparative advantage and comparative advantage.
4. Improve production technology and optimize domestic industrial structure.
5. The development of international trade by increasing fiscal revenue and improving national welfare can open up a source of fiscal revenue for a government.
Strengthen economic ties and promote economic development.